- The changing nature of how leaders are perceived and how they function in the culture and in the church.
Teams and Delegation
- Leading staff teams and harmonious ministry teams and groups.
- Using delegation and teams to share the workload.
- Visional practices of discernment, ministry design, and decision-making that enable the design of fruitful ministry.
- Learning the difference between linear, straightforward planning and resolving non- linear, adaptive challenges.
Motivation & Team Based Leadership
- Moving and motivating people to embrace and accomplish vision through team-based leadership.
- The essential practices of invitation, association, and persuasion.
Passing the Baton
- Matters of accountability and encouragement.
- Ways to reproduce in others the leadership capacities in you.
- The dimensions of leadership centered on the person of the leader and ways to value those whom we lead.
Our Adaptive Environment
- Ways to discern the differences among simple, complicated, complex adaptive and chaotic challenges.
- Effective processes for navigating adaptive (non-linear) challenges.