Select a regional open-enrollment group or a Barnabas Leadership Group being sponsored by your church, denominational regional area or host organization.
Participants pay for their own books, travel, lodging, and meals.
A $50.00 non-refundable registration fee will be required at the time your application is submitted.
The cost annual is $2,000. This is a two-year process. You may remit this on a Monthly ($167), Quarterly ($500), or Annual ($2,000) basis.
Additional costs – books and leadership assessment instruments will cost around $250 over the two years.
Leading Moments Institute will provide:
- Leadership for the six gatherings of the Barnabas Leadership Group over the two year period
- Guidance for the peer coaching groups that will meet monthly
- Materials (excluding books) in hard copy and downloadable formats and access to PowerPoint presentations and videos for the gatherings
- Emailed resources between gatherings
- Participation in the Barnabas Leadership Groups online community
- Email and Skype-based interaction with Barnabas Leadership Coaches
More Questions about the application process?