Q: How many people are in a Barnabas Group
A: Typically groups include 10-18 pastors or lay leaders.
Q: How often do groups meet?
A: Groups meet three times a year for two years from noon to noon and one overnight in a convenient location.
Q: Are any readings required?
A: Participants will be asked to read several books, blogs, and pertinent articles each year.
Q: How are groups formed?
A: There are three ways to form groups - within denominational regions, within individual congregations, and by means of open enrollment. If you have interest in initiating a group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stan Ott at 703-598-9536 for more information.
Q: How are leadership strengths and weaknesses assessed?
A: Leadership Inventory Assessments are conducted on-line using your input and the input of others who are familiar with you approach to leadership.
Q: What is provided to participants?
A: - Leadership for the six gatherings of the Barnabas Leadership Group.
- Guidance for the peer coaching groups that will meet monthly.
- Materials (excluding books) in hard copy and downloadable formats and access to PowerPoint presentations and videos for the gatherings.
- Emailed resources between gatherings.
- Participation in the Barnabas Leadership Groups online community.
- Email and Skype-based interaction with Barnabas Leadership Coaches